Traditional Rat Removal Without Poisons
Exclusion Service Makes Sure That They Will Never Come Back.
Sanitation Service Makes It Seem Like They Never Came In The First Place.
Call Now +1 (216) 466-2486
Not every pest control company specializes in the exclusion and remediation of Norway rat infestations like we do. We have a system and it works quickly and effectively. Unlike most exterminators who just want to get paid and move on, we personally see the whole process through. We do not use poison baits indoors. So you won’t have to worry about dead rats smelling up your home. We won’t leave you high and dry with a bunch of disease ridden rat droppings either.Shawn Payne, Owner
Schedule Now And Save $10 Off Your Service.
Do Not Attempt Do It Yourself.
Here Is Why:
- You want them gone ASAP. Rats drag raw sewage into the home when entering through drains.
- Viruses, parasites and Salmonella can easily be transmitted to occupants if not handled properly.
- Rats are neophobic. This fear of new objects will create issues if don’t know how to get around it.
- Rats actually make nests. They are not always easy to locate and remove.
- Using rat bait may end with a dead rat inside a wall.
- Do you know how to find their entry points and repair them?
Rat Removal Service Details:
- Inspection of the structure to locate entry points and potential harborage.
- Inspection report, detailing a prioritized list of repairs, will be provided to customer.
- Initial service includes inspection, repair quote, and trap placement.
- Between 10 and 25 traps will be strategically set in areas of rat activity. Traps are rarely required to be placed outside of the basement or crawlspace.
- Additional fee applies for each rat caught.
- Rats caught in traps will be promptly removed from site.
- After a period of inactivity, traps will be removed.
- Repairs that the customer signs off on (from the inspection report) will be made.
- Our sanitation service is optional. If we are hired to perform the cleanup; it is performed as the final step.