Natural Pest Control
Maintain your home pest free with natural pest control products!
All of our natural pest control programs begin with an initial service. At this time, we’ll address any existing pest issues that you may be dealing with. We eradicate existing pests using borate baits and EPA-exempt products, in addition to an initial dust treatment. We also use mineral-based or organic dusts inside of wall voids and behind siding. Not only does this treatment component block pests from entering your home, it also takes away their hiding places. Since many organic pest control sprays have little effect once they dry, dusting is an important first step in any natural or organic pest prevention plan. Due to the fact that some of the dust will be airborne, we ask that the treatment area is vacated during and 2 hours following initial treatment.
We will continue treatment services on a monthly basis until you choose to discontinue. Customers are certainly free to cancel at anytime. We provide monthly service on the exterior of the structure only, unless interior service is requested prior to arrival. Prices are based on the square footage of the home or business. Please call us at (216) 466-2486 for pricing details.
Pest Prevention: How Is It Done?
- Slow/Eliminate Pest Reproduction We implement strategic controls during vulnerable points in pests’ life cycles. In this way, we prevent future generations from making themselves at home in your home.
- Eliminate Potential Pest Access Pests certainly feel at home outside in nature, but they won’t hesitate to set-up camp in your home if they have the chance. If there’s a flaw in your structure, sooner or later a pest will find its way in. We repair and seal structures in order to keep pests out where they belong!
- Eliminate Potential Shelter and Habitat Once pests have entered your environment, they tend to hide. And they are certainly very sneaky! Luckily, we know all the right places to look.
- Remove Availability of Food and Water Of course, all living things require sustenance. Most pests can find food and water in surprisingly unknown spaces. We’ll help you get rid of anything helping them stay alive.
Multiple Management Strategies and Tools
3 Pest Control Methods, Integrated Into One Program:
- Mechanical Control If you can reach out and touch the pest inside your home, it’s usually best to pick it up and remove it. If you have one pest, this is certainly an easy task. Infestations, however, are more challenging. We use vacuums, traps, and steam cleaning to mechanically remove infestations.
- Cultural Control Every living thing requires unique environmental conditions in order to survive. We manipulate these environmental factors to gain control of the pest population.
- Chemical Control Regardless of whether the product you use is organic or synthetic, it is still considered a “chemical” control. While chemical control is certainly useful, we do not rely on it to get rid of pests. Instead, we rely on our extensive knowledge of pests. Chemical control is merely a tool in our arsenal; if it makes sense, we’ll use it.