Get Rid Of Your Bed BugsWith Prompt and Effective Treatments
Cleveland, OH Bed Bug Exterminator
Lakewood Exterminating knows how to kill bed bugs. Our bed bug exterminators provide proven treatments. Quickly control these pests and rest easy.
Getting rid of your bed bugs is not as easy as tossing your bed to the curb. Perhaps you have already found that out! You cannot imagine what people go through to eradicate this mind-boggling parasite from their home. The best recommendation is to immediately call an exterminator right after they are found. There is a lot of bad information out there about controlling these blood-suckers. And keep in mind that just because a product says “bed bug killer”- that doesn’t mean it will solve your problem.
Save Money By Calling +1-216-466-2486
Its pretty shocking to find these insects lurking in your house. Out of sheer panic, you may lose your sense of reason. Before you do anything drastic though, consider the following:
Bed Bug Treatment Process
- Contact us by phone or email for an initial consultation. By providing us with basic information, we can figure out whether our services are a fit for your situation. If we are a match, then we schedule an initial bed bug inspection.
- During the initial pest inspection we search for infestations. There is a nominal fee to cover our time for this service. If pests are found, you are provided with a cost estimate and preparation guidelines. Initial service is scheduled when both parties come to an agreement.
- Initial Service: Once you are able to properly prepare for service, we come in to treat. Plan to vacate the premises during, and for approximately 4 hours following service. At this time we work our magic. In most cases this is the only treatment required.
- Follow-up Service: 10-14 days following the initial treatment, we will return to inspect the property. If bed bugs are found then we re-treat. Biweekly services are included in the 60 day Service Agreement until no live bed bugs are found.
- If you find live bed bugs during the 60 day Service Agreement, all you have to do is contact us. We will promptly respond and take the appropriate control measures.